Hello

Alexandru Tudorica tudalex at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:45:37 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm Tudorica Constantin-Alexandru, a student at the Politehnic
University of Bucharest and I will be working on the Kde on Windows
Installer using Attica, during this GSoC season.
I want to build the installer from scratch and link it statically to qt,
attica and the rest of the libs that might be needed. From what I've seen in
the existing installer, was built using CMake, and there are a number of
reasons for doing this, most notably the dependencies are projects that also
use CMake. I personally worked with CMake during a course at school, but
mostly I've managed it by hand. I was wondering if you could recommend a
good IDE for windows that could work with qt and CMake.
I've played a little with Qt Creator on Windows, but from what I see it
converts all CMake projects into QMake at import.

--
Tudorica Constantin Alexandru
Tel: 0720333018