Testing Web Application

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 08:41:24 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Some months back there was a preliminary discussion about a Testing
web application for KDE and Kubuntu, and other FLOSS projects if they
want.

The driver for this idea was Kubuntu devel dissatisfaction with our
current testing setup, and the possibility of Sayak being available to
write such an application. He wrote the Season of KDE webapp, and
Paste.kde.org. The KDE Quality team expressed interest as well.

Now Sayak has time to work. So let's specify what we want. I've
distilled the discussions here:
https://notes.kde.org/p/Testing_Web_Application

Please correct or add to this doc to guide Sayak in his design.

tl;dr: Basic requirements:
    * easy for devels to add test cases and requirements, and get data
    * easy for testers to report

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez