GSoC 2012 is on! important next steps

Abhishek Sood A soodabhi7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:14:38 UTC 2012

I wanted to discuss the idea that while sharing URL in chats if automatic
URL shortening could be implemented? Not only shortening of URL I was also
thinking if allowing rich text like equations, scientific symbols and
processing equations into graphs and charts would be a good idea.

Also as another idea would like to know if there are any plans and
possibility of integrating kde-telepathy with KWord? It would be helpful in
knowing if others are viewing the same document i.e. similar to google docs
/ MS lync+MSWord integration. My understanding of the implementation
and feasibility is little and I appreciate your time for giving a feedback.
Also thanks for the replies to my previous mails.

--
Abhishek Sood A
Graduate Masters Student
Email: sooding at u.northwestern.edu