Telepathy-active ?

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Aug 16 20:50:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Are there any plans for porting telepathy to active ? We have been
heavily depending on telepathy in case Harmattan (N9/N950), and I
think it is nice. It might be a good idea to use this project on
plasma-active as well. One thing, I am interested in is, for instance:
using telepathy-idle for making an IRC client, but it is also the case
for other connection manager issues. Ui elements would be nice to
have.

I am not sure I can spare enough time to help with the evolvement, but
it would be nice to see any progress. :-)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp