[SOK24] to-dos for new contributors (bookmark this email)

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Jan 15 18:17:32 GMT 2024

A small correction: In order to access Collaborate (NextCloud), you will
need to be in a group that has a shared folder there.

Ask your mentors if the project has a shared folder on Collaborate, and
if they do you can request to be added to that group!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social