Inquiry Regarding GSoC Applications and SoKDE Participation

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:01:21 GMT 2024

Hi Amey,

Welcome!

I've replace the admin mailing list with the KDE soc mailing list.

Please see the answer I gave today:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-soc/2024-January/001680.html. If you
still have questions, feel free to ask here.
We also have one Matrix channel to start discussing with the other
contributors that you can find in https://mentorship.kde.org/get-involved/
and some info about GSoC and SoK.

Cheers,

Johnny