[SoK24] second round of results!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 07:16:27 BST 2024

For all SoK24 contributors: deadline is this week *SUNDAY 21 APRIL* to
send us your short summary (4-6 sentences) and screenshot!

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social