[SoK24] second round of results!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 07:13:51 BST 2024

For those projects that requested an extension, it is now time for the
second round of results!

Drum roll, please ...

Congratulations to the following seven contributors who have
successfully completed their projects (in alphabetical order):

   * "Add Multi-format Rendering to Kdenlive" by Ajay Chauhan
   * "Hindi Translation of tellico and merkuro application" by Akash Kumar
   * "Hindi Translation of KTorrent, KDE connect, Cantor and Merkuro" by
Asish Kumar
   * "Enable editing of keyframe curves and advanced keyframe types in
Kdenlive" by iceneko
   * "LabPlot: Download/Import of data sets from kaggle.com" by Israel
Galadima
   * "Selenium automation of energy measurement / accessibility tests
for KDE applications" by Pradyot Ranjan
   * "Testing and development of KEcoLab" by Sarthak Negi

Together with the five successful projects from the first round of
results brings the total number of completed projects this season to 12!

Congratulations!

Two final requests for you: First, don't forget to send us a quick
sum-up of what you have done during SoK for the wrap-up blog post (4-6
sentences + a screenshot) if you haven't done so yet. Second, if your
status report has not been completed for all 10 weeks + 2 weeks
extension of SoK24, please update it asap and don't forget to include
links to blog posts and MRs:

     https://community.kde.org/SoK/2024/StatusReport

To all of you: We hope you have enjoyed the last weeks in SoK and have
managed to make your place in the team! Although this is the end of
SoK24, we hope it is not the end of your journey with KDE and Free Software.

Once we get all of your summaries, we will publish a wrap-up blog post
on the KDE mentorship website to present your excellent achievements
over the last 3 months!

You'll be contacted soon by Johnny to ask for some personal info
required to send you some goodies, if you want.

Cheers,
Joseph and Johnny
(on behalf of the KDE mentorship admin team)

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social