KDESDK to git migration: how many repos for the small developer utils?

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Tue May 22 23:20:34 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 18:31:12 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> How should these submodules be split?
> a) One repo with all?
> b) "scripts" in a separate repo, rest in one?
> c) Each an own repo?
> d) ?

I would vote for b) as well. It keeps all the scripts together without
implying that there is a build step required (even the shell CMakeLists.txt
just installs the scripts directly).

However Albert had mentioned that changing the module name would be annoying
from a translation perspective, we'd want to double-check what is necessary to
merge the different submodules into one/two git modules at the end.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne