KDE in Fedora Nest

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Jul 13 11:57:05 BST 2022

On Tuesday, 12 July 2022 18:24:13 CEST Isabella Gordillo-Guevara wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Thank you for your interest in being a media partner for Nest with Fedora
> 2022. We put together a “media kit” for your organization to use in
> promoting Nest. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any
> additional information or content.

Hello Marie and Isabella,

We have posted about the event all over the interwebs!:

* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/
pfbid032aVgDGCf6a8tHPCgaLuRJFZAvrS7pkpNyQFtxKZ5yeBR5CLJWFwuQRyu7snPR24cl

*  Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/1547130212659380225

* Mastodon: https://mastodon.technology/@kde/108639003111199714

* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:
6952896985175584769

* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf8fzRitVTy/

BONUS TRACK:

Posted and stickied to the top of r/linux on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/vy06yn/
nest_with_fedora_fedoras_annual_contributor/

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication