KDE in Fedora Nest

Isabella Gordillo-Guevara igordill at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 17:24:13 BST 2022

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in being a media partner for Nest with Fedora
2022. We put together a “media kit” for your organization to use in
promoting Nest. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any
additional information or content.

Registration

Link: https://hopin.com/events/nest-with-fedora-2022/registration

Blog Post:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/nest-with-fedora-2022-registration-now-open/

Event Description

Short

Nest with Fedora is the virtual edition of the Fedora Project’s annual
contributor conference. This 3-day event is about bringing new and old
friends together from across the globe to learn, share, and connect with
each other.

Long

Nest with Fedora is the virtual edition of the Fedora Project’s annual
contributor-focused conference Flock to Fedora. Nest 2022 is a 3-day event,
kicking off on Thursday August 4th and running through Saturday August 6th.
The event will be hosted on Hopin, a virtual venue with multiple
interactive areas. Nest with Fedora is about bringing new and old friends
together from across the globe to learn, share, and connect with each
other. The majority of the talks at Nest are focused on existing
contributors and those looking to increase their involvement in the
project. Even so, we welcome all to join and learn about what the Fedora
Project community is all about.

Event Details

Nest with Fedora runs from 8:30AM EDT on Thursday August 4th to 5PM EDT on
Saturday August 6th.

Social Accounts

Instagram: @thefedoraproject
<https://www.instagram.com/thefedoraproject/?hl=en>

Twitter: @fedora <https://twitter.com/fedora>

Facebook: @TheFedoraProject <https://www.facebook.com/TheFedoraProject/>

Linkedin: Fedora Project <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fedora-project/>

Sample Social Media Post:

We’re excited to share that the (tag Fedora account) contributor conference
Nest with Fedora is coming up August 4-6th! Join to learn about the latest
going on in Fedora and connect with the developers who make it happen
#NestwithFedora Registration: https://hopin.com/events/nest-with-fedora-2022

Design Assets (attached)

Nest Logo & variations

Fedora Logo & variations

“We’re Attending” (landscape & square)

Banner (landscape & square)

A few things we need from you!

We are putting together posts that will go up before/during/after Nest with
Fedora and we need a couple items from you.

   -

   Logo file (pdf or png of 300dpi)
   -

   One liner description for your organization
   -

   Longer description for your organization
   -

   Link to homepage or link to event we will promote

Thanks again for your partnership in making Nest with Fedora 2022 a
successful event!