Fwd: Re: 2006 Desktop - Second part

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri Jul 1 18:55:50 CEST 2005

All your issues are concerning kprinter of KDE Print.

For a Mandriva solution we would have to either fork kprinter and
redesign a lot of it or we must use another printing GUI by default.

Does GNOME have a better interface? Does it have a GUI frontend for
pre-processing filters? AFAIR these features are not available in XPP or
gtklp.

    Till