Fwd: Re: 2006 Desktop - Second part

Gustavo Pichorim Boiko boiko at mandriva.com
Fri Jul 1 16:35:04 CEST 2005

Em Sex 01 Jul 2005 11:06, Till Kamppeter escreveu:
> Thank you for the report. I forward it to the KDE print developers,
> especially the new maintainer Cristian Tibirna.

Hi Till

I was not just talking about reporting that for the kdeprint developers
(mainly because those changes won't happen before the KDE4 probably).

I was thinking about doing something for the Mandriva Linux itself. I don't
know if that would be possible (neither if we still have time for that), but
I think that is an important point that would make the difference.

I would like to help Cristian on improving kdeprint (well, for the moment I
don't know any details of kdeprint, I have just the ideas) and I will try to
do so if he wants me to.

Cheers
--
Gustavo Pichorim Boiko