[KDE/Mac] Another QSP update for the OSX/CI system! + XDG_* vars on OSX?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Dec 16 08:38:04 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I finally have posted to David and K-F-D about the QSP patch, as you certainly have noticed.

	The issue here is still, whether we can find a couple of projects
	with good enough tests which can be proven to have been successful
	with the current QSP patch.

This IS important, as we still haven’t figured out how to fix running CI-built applications
on the OSX/CI system!!!

Begin forwarded message: