[off-topic] Re: desktop icons with relative path to .desktop file

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 08:47:26 BST 2023

On Sat, 2023-06-03 at 06:25 +0000, Duncan wrote:
> "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master --
> and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

The software market has changed significantly. In reality, some
companies have recognized the gap in the market and are therefore
adapting software to their customers' wishes and this for inexpensive
software that you only have to pay for once. "The customer is always
right." To date, in many areas there is no free software that meets
professional standards, and even if it were, many free software
developers are far worse than the proprietary software developers
described by Mr. Stallman. We aren't living in the 80s or 90s anymore.
Wake up!