Pulling Request

Hoang Tran hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:13:14 GMT 2021

Are you going to Pull the Request from Krita.po from me? If not then I continue taking latest source changes from the KDE svn and will not merging changes from your GIT repository as it will only generate CONFLICTS. If you are planing to PULL REQUESTS from me then take note of the file 'krita.mo' in the same directory of 'krita.po'. This 'mo' file is created here so Vietnamese Krita users on YouTube to take the compiled mo file to test out on their systems. You'll need to IGNORE this file (removing it) when you're pulling my request.

Regards,
Hoang Tran