Current Status 2

Zayed Al-Saidi zayed.alsaidi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:44:27 BST 2021

Salam Alikom,

Welcome back Safa! I have completed the translation plasma workspace,
plasma desktop, Dolphin, Konsole, etc. Basically we should have good Arabic
Plasma Desktop. I translated more than 8000 entries.

I'm not consider myself as maintainer! If you have some time please
comeback.

Currently, I can't find a way to translate the keyboard layouts names to
Arabic and and login screen.

I'm now in a vacation with no computer around 😊.

Regards,
Zayed

في الاثنين، ٩ أغسطس، ٢٠٢١ ١١:١٢ م Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> كتب: