No subject

Thu Mar 15 00:02:37 CET 2007

* All KDE games should be themable eventually, but not necessarily for KDE4.0
* A common theme format might be developed, but for now there isn't one
* Mixing and matching from different files is probably a bad idea, due
to overhead issues
  -- EXCEPTION: backgrounds / sprites can come from different files
* A common dialog design for themes, if not a common dialog, should
definitely be used.

While we're on the subject of themes, most of the kdegames use (or
could use) the same backgrounds... Is there really a need to keep
multiple copies? I propose, that if there is no more discussion needed
on the current topic, we move on to a discussion of that.

Branan