[Kde-games-devel] Next-Gen KSpaceDuel

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:43:20 CET 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 15:25, Parker Coates wrote:
> I'm interested in seeing how you implement saving game config files. I
> just recently finished implementing that in a game I'm working on, but
> I'm not entirely thrilled with my implementation. Do you plan to use a
> second KConfigXT file?

My current plan is to have a directory, $KDEHOME/apps/kspaceduel/configs,
which stores all the alternate configurations in separate files. The main
config file has all the current settings and such, just like it is now. The
configuration screen will allow you to save any set of settings in a new
file, or load the settings from a file.

Or at least, that's the idea. It seems like it should work, but I've yet to
test it.

Branan