[Kde-games-devel] Next-Gen KSpaceDuel

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:25:41 CET 2007

On 3/7/07, Branan Riley <branan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regardless of what I think, I've decided to ask what you all think. Which of
> those is your favorite feature idea?

For a real time action game, I think sound is vital. In turn based or
puzzle games they're less necessary and often annoying, but for a "fly
and shoot" type game the experience is definitely enhanced by some
quality sound effects.

I'm interested in seeing how you implement saving game config files. I
just recently finished implementing that in a game I'm working on, but
I'm not entirely thrilled with my implementation. Do you plan to use a
second KConfigXT file?

Parker