kcm_bluetooth changed ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Feb 12 21:46:33 GMT 2022

Hi,

in liquidshell I start the bluetooth KCM via:
    dialog = new KCMultiDialog(this);
    KCModuleInfo module("bluetooth");
    if ( module.service() )
      dialog->addModule("bluetooth");

this worked until the latest update to 5.24.0
(working means: the KCM content appeared inside the dialog. Now the dialog
is empty and no bluetooth content can be seen)

What has changed and how would I now use the new KCM in a KCMultiDialog ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at