D29175: DBus Runner: Add service property to request actions once

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 7 13:12:04 BST 2020

meven added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> alex wrote in dbusrunnertest.cpp:206
> The concept behind this test is, that the runner is just loaded. If the Request-Actions-Once property is correctly implemented the actions are requested when the plugin is initialized. That means that they should be available and `prepare` doesn't need to be called.
>
> So it would make sense to add a signal spy to check if prepare was not called at all, or am I missing something?

I am not sure the test illustrates the change.
1 action available means it did not regress but you don't test the actual new behavior AFAICT

Only by adding signals spies can you test the actual behavior here.

I would trigger a second match and check requestActions was only called once, but prepare called each time as usual.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner