D29175: DBus Runner: Add service property to request actions once

Alexander Lohnau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 2 18:23:02 BST 2020

alex added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in dbusrunnertest.cpp:206
> You should have added a QSignalSpy to check prepare was called, and another for requestAction to check it has been called only once.

The concept behind this test is, that the runner is just loaded. If the Request-Actions-Once property is correctly implemented the actions are requested when the plugin is initialized. That means that they should be available and `prepare` doesn't need to be called.

So it would make sense to add a signal spy to check if prepare was not called at all, or am I missing something?

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner