D28442: Fix warnings

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 30 16:25:00 BST 2020

apol created this revision.
apol added reviewers: Frameworks, KWin.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Remove unused variables and members.
  We were often storing the q of classes without ever needing them. I'd
  just do it when it's useful. We do it in the private class so it can
  always be added, removes boilerplate code.

  Don't use std::move when returning temporary QImage. The compiler is
  smart enough to know to do it but produces the warning "moving a
  temporary object prevents copy elision".

  Remove unused lambda captured variables.

TEST PLAN
  Getting much cleaner build logs

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/test_shm_pool.cpp
  autotests/client/test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp
  autotests/client/test_wayland_shell.cpp
  src/client/appmenu.cpp
  src/client/event_queue.cpp
  src/client/idleinhibit.cpp
  src/client/server_decoration_palette.cpp
  src/server/buffer_interface.cpp
  src/server/display.cpp
  src/server/eglstream_controller_interface.cpp
  src/server/fakeinput_interface.cpp
  src/server/output_interface.cpp
  src/server/plasmavirtualdesktop_interface.cpp
  src/server/plasmawindowmanagement_interface.cpp
  src/server/textinput_interface_v0.cpp
  tests/shadowtest.cpp
  tests/touchclienttest.cpp
  tests/xdgforeigntest.cpp