D28203: Move corner fold to top right in 24 icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 25 04:06:05 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  Eh, I'm not going to make a big fuss about the copy icon.

  In D28203#633041 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28203#633041>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > There are 172 icons in 16px but not in 22px, and 348 icons in 22px but not in 16px. There are 1561 icons in 22px but not in 32px, and 9 icons in 32px but not in 22px. What are 12px and 32px good for?

  12px are probably used by a vector graphics program. I don't see them used in Inkscape though. I doubt Karbon uses it, but I didn't check.

  32px is seen sometimes. You can choose to set your toolbar icon size to 32px. It can also be useful for mobile phone and TV UIs when the 22px icons are kind of blurry and 16px symbolic icons start looking way too chunky.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons