D28203: Move corner fold to top right in 24 icons

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 23 18:48:24 GMT 2020

davidhurka added a comment.

  There are 172 icons in 16px but not in 22px, and 348 icons in 22px but not in 16px. There are 1561 icons in 22px but not in 32px, and 9 icons in 32px but not in 22px. What are 12px and 32px good for?

  I fixed the 6 32px icons which had the old style. 2 additional 32px icons already had the corner fold in the top: document-edit-sign, document-preview. I linked document-preview and document-preview-archive.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons