D27540: KCModule: Indicate when a setting has been changed from the default or previous value

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 15:44:18 GMT 2020

ervin added a comment.

  In D27540#627618 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27540#627618>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Some extra rules I thought of:
  >
  > - With the checkable label example in the mockup above, it should reset both the label and the checkbox.

  Just for the record, this will unlikely to be enforceable on the framework side of the code, likely to be taken care of on a case by case basis when we encounter those in the modules themselves. Just managing expectations on what the code can easily do at that level of abstraction. So don't look for it in the patches I submit around the topic. ;-)

  The rest should be doable I'll update my patches shortly.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets