D29809: Don't invoke qstring localized stuff in critical section

Jiří Paleček noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 6 15:23:40 BST 2020

jpalecek added a comment.

  In D29809#674721 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29809#674721>, @dfaure wrote:

  > The changes you mention don't appear in phabricator.
  >
  > I suggest amending your commit locally (so there's only one) and then
  >
  >   arc diff HEAD~

  Just to clarify. I of course have it as one commit locally, but I have them more on a branch and develop and test them together. So when I was amending the individual commits I made an error in distributing the changes.

  Then I don't use `arc` because it doesn't work, totally. It just reports some error about missing key and exits. From the network communication I found out this is caused by requests to the phabricator server missing the query parameters when reusing HTTP connection fails, however, I don't want to dig deeper into this as it is something between php and curl. Oddly enough it doesn't work on this repository //only//, other kde repositories work.

  And please, if you accepted it, could you also commit it, with the other 2 revisions? I have no commit access.

REPOSITORY
  R285 KCrash

BRANCH
  for-upstream