D27452: KCModule remove queued call to changed(false). Broke ConfigModule KCM

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 17 11:45:13 GMT 2020

ervin added a comment.

  Sounds innocuous indeed and I always found that queued connection weird... I mean resetting to false whatever happens during load? That's fine for simple cases but not real complex ones.

  Still, can we have some more extensive testing on a good chunk of the modules in systemsettings? We also have very weird beasts in the mix (KScreenLocker KCM comes into mind for instance but there are more), I'd rather not see them break. It's also worth checking in things like Kontact, KMail and friends which extensively use KCModules for their config dialogs.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets