D29292: Port KKeySequenceItem to QQC2

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 21:50:41 BST 2020

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This implicitly fixes a bug where space is used in the shortcut item.
  Previously as QQC1 button was made up of multiple objects the key
  handling would be handled by an internal object before our filters.

  In QQC2 it's all one item, so our Keys handler takes precendence.

TEST PLAN
  Added a test file
  Set the button to control+space, alt+4
  Set the button to alt+space (this correctly showed a warning about a conflict)
  Confirmed tooltip worked correctly
  Used space to activate the button when we weren't recording. This someone still worked..

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/qmlcontrols/kquickcontrols/KeySequenceItem.qml
  tests/keysequencetest.qml