D29231: Add keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit protocol

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 10:56:01 BST 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Let's wait for the new kwaylandserver repo before pushing.

  But ++, looks good.

INLINE COMMENTS

> keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit_interface.cpp:21
> +
> +class KeyboardShortcutsInhibitorInterface::Private : public QtWaylandServer::zwp_keyboard_shortcuts_inhibitor_v1
> +{

Q_DECL_PRIVATE

> keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit_interface.cpp:35
> +
> +KeyboardShortcutsInhibitorInterface::Private::Private(wl_resource *resource, int id, SurfaceInterface *surface,
> +                                                      SeatInterface *seat,

It's not clear what resource this argument is referring to.

I think from reading the code it's the resource of the manager? At which point "parentResource" would be a better name.

Or separate client, id, version args.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland