D29065: [KFontChooser] Add new DisplayFlag; modify how flags are used

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 23 15:47:52 BST 2020

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ahmadsamir wrote in kfontchooser.h:90
> Wouldn't that look a bit weird as if something has been removed or missing?

I might perhaps while getting used to if you are coming from old code habits, but the syntax of C++ has been extra extended to allow this, among others to make patches/diffs less noisy or #if#else around list ends, but many also fancy this for line-by-line git blame improvements.

And the majority of projects I contribute to now does this by default, and no confusion known to me, the eyes get quickly adapted to the pattern, even more as each line now has the same content

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  l-kfontchooser-onlyfixed-display-flag (branched from master)