D29065: [KFontChooser] Add new DisplayFlag; modify how flags are used

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 23 15:34:59 BST 2020

ahmadsamir marked an inline comment as done.
ahmadsamir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in kfontchooser.h:87
> maybe document that FixedFontsOnly implies NoFixedCheckBox?
>
> (as in, the widget will behave as if NoFixedCheckBox was set)

Yes, will do (less surprises for users of the class).

> kossebau wrote in kfontchooser.h:90
> I would add a final ",", so you do not need to touch the line if any further flags are added in the future. Improves git blame display per line :)

Wouldn't that look a bit weird as if something has been removed or missing?

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  l-kfontchooser-onlyfixed-display-flag (branched from master)