D29065: [KFontChooser] Add a DisplayFlag to allow not showing fixedOnly checkbox

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 14:22:03 BST 2020

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> kfontchooser.h:90
> +        ShowDifferences = 4,    ///< Display the font differences interfaces
> +        NoFixedOnlyToggle = 5   ///< Show a checkbox to toggle showing only fixed fonts
>      };

1/2/4 looked like powers of 2, i.e. a flag set.

Using 5 here gives is the same value as FixedFontsOnly | ShowDifferences.

On the other hand it makes sense FixedFontsOnly would automatically hide the checkbox, no? If the app says "fixed fonts only", the user has no choice in the matter.

I'm also confused by the name "No[...]Toggle" and the docu saying this will show a checkbox. Something's off by "not" ;)
Sounds wrong?

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons