D28880: [KWallet] Port last usage of QRegExp to QRegularExpression

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 18 14:30:01 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  Fair point. For searches made by users, that's arguable, but indeed here if it's a search made by C++ code, then we could very well have a readEntryList(QRegularExpression) overload for that use case [or a method with another name, especially if DBus is involved].

  We still need this patch for compatibility, but in KF6 we could clean this up and only have regexp searches (or plain string and regexp, if plain string makes sense).

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R311 KWallet