D28901: Add KIO::StatRecursiveSize detail value so kio_trash only does this on demand

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 17 09:08:05 BST 2020

meven requested changes to this revision.
meven added inline comments.

> global.h:323
>      StatNoDetails = 0x0,
> -    /// Filename, access, type, size, linkdest
> +    /// Filename, access, type, size, linkdest -- necessary for all others below
>      StatBasic = 0x1,

I don't think we should assume that, it defeats quite the purpose.
For instance even if we the ioslave gets the filename or type for its needs it may just not include it in the UDSEntry if StatBasic was not passed.

> meven wrote in trashimpl.cpp:1105
> Maybe, check for `details & KIO::StatTime`
> Down the rabbit hole...

(I don't expect it)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO