D28855: put minimumkeepsize actually in the netpref KCM

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 15 17:21:30 BST 2020

ahmadsamir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> netpref.cpp:87
> +    connect(cb_globalMarkPartial, &QAbstractButton::toggled,
> +            partialWidget, [partialWidget](bool checked) { partialWidget->setEnabled(checked); });
> +    globalLayout->addWidget(partialWidget);

Why not "&QWidget::setEnabled" instead of the lambda?

> netpref.cpp:89
> +    globalLayout->addWidget(partialWidget);
> +    auto partialLayout = new QFormLayout(gb_Global);
> +    partialLayout->setContentsMargins(20, 0, 0, 0); // indent below mark partial

This triggers this warning:

  QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QGroupBox "", which already has a layout

I've just found out that QWidget::setLayout(QLayout *layout) will take ownership of "layout":
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qwidget.html#setLayout
so I guess there is no need to set a parent for partialLayout when instantiating it.

> netpref.cpp:92
> +    partialWidget->setLayout(partialLayout);
> +    sb_globalMinimumKeepSize = new KPluralHandlingSpinBox( this );
> +    sb_globalMinimumKeepSize->setSuffix( ki18np( " byte", " bytes" ) );

Coding style, no space after ( or before ), IIUC.

> netpref.cpp:93
> +    sb_globalMinimumKeepSize = new KPluralHandlingSpinBox( this );
> +    sb_globalMinimumKeepSize->setSuffix( ki18np( " byte", " bytes" ) );
> +    connect(sb_globalMinimumKeepSize, QOverload<int>::of(&QSpinBox::valueChanged),

Same.

> netpref.cpp:96
> +            this, &KIOPreferences::configChanged);
> +    partialLayout->addRow(i18nc( "@label:spinbox", "Minimum size required to keep on cancel:" ),
> +                          sb_globalMinimumKeepSize);

"If cancelled, automatically delete partially uploaded files smaller than"

And same coding style as before.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO