D23464: Add breeze icons for ROOT cern files

TrickyRicky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 29 23:31:11 BST 2019

trickyricky26 added a comment.

  My thoughts on your submission:

  For the 16px and 22px designs, I would with the designs @ndavis proposed here:

  In D23464#521662 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23464#521662>, @ndavis wrote:

  > F7290924: mimetypes.tar.gz <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7290924>

  Yes, the symbol there has the same thickness throughout the root sign, which differs from the original branding, but this makes the icon much more discernable and it's not like you could make out that difference at that size anyway.
  As @noahdvs mentioned above, the white background should be removed and the entire symbol should be made up of one filled path with no outline (!). This is important to keep the icon looking as intended with the Qt SVG renderer.

  As for the 32px and 64px designs, I would much prefer using only two colors by placing white variants of the smaller icons on top of a blue document background.
  Example for the 32px icon:
  F7293342: application-x-root-32.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7293342>

  I think this fits much better with other Breeze mimetype icons.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons