D23036: Fix incorrect initial tabs position for vertical tab bars

Konstantin Lisin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 9 03:00:08 BST 2019

lisin added a comment.

  I didn't make a third copy of the positioning code, instead I put it all into a separate function.

  For Kickoff you can test the changes like this:
  Place Kickoff in a vertical panel. Restart plasmashell. Open Kickoff.
  Before fix: first tab is placed out of bounds (y < 0).
  After fix: first tab is positioned correctly (y = 0).

  As far as I see, other applets that use PlasmaComponents.TabBar (like Activity Bar, Grouping widget etc) weren't affected by the bug and they still work the same.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)