D17650: Install kioslave as kioslave5 on Windows

Heiko Becker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 19 13:01:49 GMT 2018

heikobecker added a comment.

  In D17650#379396 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17650#379396>, @habacker wrote:

  > I think this is unrelated - this request is to fix an issue with an available package on a distribution, so can anyone accept this ?

  I'd argue that the problem is with your distribution. Everybody still shipping qt4 is on its own anyway, seeing that it's not possible to upstream patches (and there are quite a few needed to keep it building) as the git repo is locked down. And I'm pretty sure this patch breaks at least one other framework. Additionally there might be future maintenance costs, so I see no reason to flog a dead horse and penalize everybody else for it.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO