Issues for Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sat May 24 00:09:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to set up a KDE Continuous Integration system on OSX/MacPorts [1] and thanks to Ben Cooksley I managed to get it going quite far, since Qt5 and all tier 1 frameworks are installing just fine! :-)

But I have trouble with the next tiers:

Tier 2:

 2.1) kauth depends on currently not building polkit-qt-1 [2]

 2.2) kcompletion using /Applications/KDE/kconfig_compiler_kf5.app/Contents/MacOS/kconfig_compiler_kf5 as location is wrong [3]

Tier 3:

 3.1) not a single framework builds [4], mostly because of dependencies on kauth and/or kservice

 3.2) kservice using /Applications/KDE/kconfig_compiler_kf5.app/Contents/MacOS/kconfig_compiler_kf5 as location is wrong [3]

 3.3) kjsembed (kdoctools can't find its catalogs) [5]

I could imagine that 2.2, 3.2 and 3.3 can be fixed easily.

According to Ben 2.1 might be a hurder nut on OSX.

Any suggestions?

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDEProblems/KDEMacPortsCI