GSoC '21 KMyMoney : I am stuck.

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:19:34 BST 2021

Hello,
I am stuck with things related to how I should proceed further on the
project. I am confused about what to do in the project now. Since most of
the implementations I planned(in the timeline) is already there in
libalkimia like alkonlinewidget functions and other usages of functions
related to online quotes.

At present, I have the online quotes page with debugging support which
crashes(segmentation fault) also it does not have the previous data which
was there. I have few assumptions for proceeding further like debugging the
crash error or work on the update file.

I need some direction regarding the project for now. Please help with the
same.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto