GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jul 30 20:27:58 BST 2021

Am 30.07.21 um 20:19 schrieb Thomas Baumgart via Kde-finance-apps:
> On Freitag, 30. Juli 2021 18:54:09 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto via Kde-finance-apps wrote:
>
>> Thank you,
>> I found out that it uses /usr/lib64/libalkimia5.so.8.1.0 while ldd command
>> dumps using, my local shared object file.
>> What could be the possible fix for this? Maybe passing the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>> argument but it will do that for all libs?
> No, that only affects the link loader (runtime) but not the linker (build time).
>
> for info. Only use those locally and don't add them to the repo.

You need to tell cmake to use a custom install path for the alkimia
library you just build e.g.

cd <root-dir> git clone <alkimia-git-repo-url> mkdir
<root-dir>/alkimia-build
cd <root-dir>/alkimia-build
cmake <root-dir>/alkimia
make
make install  DESTDIR=<root-dir>/alkimia-install

and add

-DLibAlkimia5_DIR=<root-dir>/alkimia-install/usr/local/lib64/cmake/LibAlkimia8-8.1

to the kmymoney cmake command line or modify the related cmake variable in CMakeCache.txt from the kmymoney's build dir.

Ralf