GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:43:20 BST 2021

Hello,
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/blob/master/kmymoney/dialogs/kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp#L274
Here kmm-online-source is of type QString but AlkOnlineQuoteSource ctor
accepts const AlkOnlineQuoteSource& as argument(other ctors either accepts
no argument or more than one argument). For that should I write a new ctor
for that use case or modify the existing one or am I missing something else?

I will surely publish my week 3-4-5 blog by tomorrow.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto