GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jul 10 07:00:24 BST 2021

On Freitag, 9. Juli 2021 21:07:36 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto wrote:

> > While writing the getter and setter for m_idSelector which is of type enum
> > and defined in alkonlinequotesource.cpp whereas the declarations of the
> > getters and setters are in alkonlinequotesource.h therefore I can't declare
> > the function of type idSelector (enum). What should I do for that case?
> >

> The solution I thought was to shift all the declarations to the header file
> or shift the enum declaration to public in the header file or somewhere
> else. Though, I am unsure about both.

I would move the definition of the enum to public in AlkOnlineQuoteSource.
After all, you use it in the public interface (getter and setter) and therefore
it needs to be there.

Check AlkValue::RoundingMethod how the definition can look like.
You can use the definitions in AlkOnlineQuoteSource::Private without problems
as they are publicly available.

Hope that helps.

Thomas Baumgart

Programmers never die: They just GOSUB without RETURN.