GSoC Proposal 2021: KMyMoney

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:21:48 BST 2021

Yes, I am better now :)
Thank you for the elaborative explanation.
For the configuration file, I am planning to implement that using a .upd
file with kconf_update. The update file will execute a script to update the
existing configuration according to the new Alkimia library. Please verify
if I am planning in the right direction.
I have updated my proposal as suggested by kmymoney mentors and other KDE
members adding up more to the implementation and expanding the timeline to
weekly work with plans for testing and documentation for each phase. Please
have a look and guide me regarding the changes that are required.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto