Fwd: Re: Move Koko to KDEReview

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jun 12 14:38:36 BST 2020

Prasun,

I think this is an interesting comment that you should know about.

Doesn't the ktoblzcheck project also downloads stuff during build time?

Regards

Thomas

@[ade]  I hope you don't mind that I forwarded that to our GSoC student.

Subject: Re: Move Koko to KDEReview
Date: Freitag, 12. Juni 2020, 01:59:08 CEST
From: Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel at kde.org <kde-core-devel at kde.org>

On Thursday, 11 June 2020 23:43:52 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> I'm kind of unsure how i feel about it downloading things on cmake time.

A fair number of distro's / packagers will go "um nope" (if the package
building machines even *have* an internet connection during configure / build
stages).

[ade]

Thomas Baumgart

Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution!