Week 1 commits and future plans

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:23:50 BST 2020

Hi mentors,
I have added a database generating script and some additions to the CMake
build system to generate it at build time. For the validity date, I am
extracting the date mentioned after the first occurrence of
"Bankleitzahlendateien - gültig vom" at
https://www.bundesbank.de/de/aufgaben/unbarer-zahlungsverkehr/serviceangebot/bankleitzahlen/download-bankleitzahlen-602592
using a CMake REGEX.

This validity date is added to the entries of deletions in the present
database. I have tested by building it with internet and without internet
and I am not finding any problems. I would appreciate some comments and any
issues if detected. I would also welcome any advice and suggestions
regarding coding style.

You can view my progress here:
https://sourceforge.net/u/prasun/ktoblzcheck-gsoc2020/commit_browser

If these are satisfactory, I would proceed to replace code using datafile
with code that uses this database and start work on the API.

Thanks.

Prasun