GSoC'20 progress : Phase I related

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:33:01 BST 2020

Hi Ralf,
I have opened a merge request for the bug.
https://sourceforge.net/p/ktoblzcheck/code/merge-requests/10/

Before opening a merge request for the commits, I would like to remind you
that I have
still not dealt with the methods of public API which do not make sense any
more. As you
suggested to not use the DEPRECATED macro, I could not find any suitable
thing to do with
them. Please advise if I should do anything regarding this.

You may run uncrustify.sh [1] from the source dir before opening the
> merge request and check all commit messages against spelling errors.

Silly question, but could you suggest a good commit message after the
changes by code beautifier?

Meanwhile, if you could give some pointers regarding the support of
additional countries,
I could start planning for it according to my timeline.

Thanks.
Prasun