D14942: Connect new-image event to Scheduler imaging time estimator.

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 20:18:54 BST 2018

wreissenberger added a comment.

  OK, got the point, you are right. But parallel asynchronous jobs - hm. That also adds complexity.

  Another idea: do we really iterate over all jobs? After a job finishes, we know, for which signatures the values might have changed: exactly those of the job just finishing. Why not just updating those signatures of the job that just has been executed? And simply straight forward by updating the cached value with `updateCompletedJobsCount()`.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  improve__scheduler_image_update (branched from master)